Tuesday 13 April 2010

The themes have been chosen and the place is set!

The shoot(s) take place at my new studio in Mivart Street Artist Studios.
My studio is on the top floor, there will be signs to lead you there on the day.
There will be tea, coffee and tunes all day.
So come along and join in. You can do as many of the themes as you want, or you can simply just pop in and have a quick go.

The themes are:
Breakfast
Beards & Moustaches
Superheroes
Young & Old
Tattoos
Hey Lover!
Hobbies
PARTY
Dressing Up Box
Dance
Sport
Shoes

All the themes will be explained in a day or two.
I hope to see lots and lots of you there on the day. It should be really good fun.
Remember to tell everyone you know, the more people the better.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Ben Boston my tattoo artist/friend sent me...lol he says your looking for tattooed folk for a shoot. Please can I have more details. my email is: the_real_holey_angel@hotmail.co.uk Angel x

    ReplyDelete